Friday, August 13, 2010



     I've always been a fan of Tim Burton's movies, and I thought these posters were really nice when I first saw them recently. Most of his movies were/are really popular, and I'm sure you'll recognize most of the titles.

     This is SET 1 consisting of 8 minimalist posters. All posters were made by the artist "Hexagonnal".  The mesh is a Sims 2 poster conversion that I edited slightly. The original mesh came with tape, but I deleted the tape and made my own tape and changed the positioning of the tape. Other than that, it is the original Sims 2 poster mesh. I wanted to use this mesh because I love how it has curves on the sides instead of straight on all sides. I think that adds a little pizazz, lol.

     You are free to do what you want with the mesh. All I did was convert it and add my own tape instead of the original tape. No credit needed. Ok, enjoy the posters!!  :)

Set 1 includes these movie/short films titles:
* Sleepy Hollow (1999)
* Nightmare before Christmas (1993)
* Beetlejuice (1988)
* Pee Wee's Big Adventure (1985)
* Frankenweenie (2012) pre-production (a short film)
* Edward Scissorhands (1990)
* Planet of the Apes (2001)
* Batman (1989)


** CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE **
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












1 comments:

Ebony said...

Where did you get the ZAK poster.