Saturday, October 23, 2010



*** PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE FILES - FILES SHOULD BE FIXED NOW ***

Double magazine stack featuring either 2 magazines or 2 "vintage" comic books. There are five magazines total and five comic books total. The magazines are separate from the comic books (they are not connected). 

     Vintage Comic books:
     * Peter Parker, The Spectacular Super-Man
       * Green Lantern
       * Archie's Girls: Betty and Veronica
      * The Incredible Hulk
      * The Flash

     Magazines:
     * Stuffed - The Crafting of Softies/Haute Handbags
       * Art Journaling/Somerset Studio      
       * Haute Handbags/Stuffed
       * Art Doll/Take Ten
       * Somerset Workshop/Art Journaling         

     Price: $5
     Category: Miscellaneous Decor
     Credit: Shelves by Anoeska

     * Magazines and comic books can be placed on shelves, desks, tables, floors, etc....



 
 
 














21 comments:

RD said...

I love the textures and the mesh! Fantastic work. May I ask if you will allow for re-colors of these?

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thank you RD. Yes, of course I allow recolors :)
Anything on my site can be recolored, converted, etc.... Thanks again!

veronarelapse said...

These are great! Thanks so much. :)

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thanks Verona :)

Nicole said...

I was so excited to see these, comic books YAY!

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Glad you like them, Nicole :)

Martine said...

Usually I try to avoid items with English text but these are just too cute to pass! Especially love the Stuffed magazine <3

Killc*a said...

I like these magazines very much, but I cannot install them to my game. An error message comes up that I need to update my game in order to install it. But I have the newest version (1.15).

What can I do about it?

Bożena said...

Bardzo ładne magazyny.

Migolia said...

Hi! Love the magazines and comic books! Just wanted to let you know that the package file from mediafire is corrupt.

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thanks everyone!

I'm sorry about that! I don't know what went wrong, but I am working on it now.

Sweet Ambrosia said...

I fixed the files. It was something to do with the Sims 3 Compressorizer. It corrupted the files, but if I didn't use it, the file was ok, so I wasn't able to use the compressorizer.

RD said...

That's.... strange. I mean I obviously had no issue getting them in my game and recoloring them. But I guess no big deal since you fixed whatever it was that was wrong with it. I wonder if anyone has an issue with my recolors or if I need to redo them :S

Martine said...

I think this only affected the sims3pack files? I installed them as a package and they seem to work just fine. Or do I also need to reinstall them?

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Yes, Martine, I think it only affected the .sim3pack files b/c when I tested the comic books I used the .package file and I had no problems. I just think those that had downloaded the .sim3pack files have to redownload them. The .package files from before should be ok.

I think it's something with the Sims 3 compressorizor. I think it works best with .package files and not so well with .sims3pack files for some reason.

Martine said...

Ok thanks!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome:) Can't wait for the TS2 version of these. Thanks so much for your nice works!!

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thank you, but I wasn't planning on making TS2 versions of these, but someone else is free to :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! *-*'

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thank YOU :)

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy those Flash Comics have made me. Thank you very much! This is all very lovely! :)