Saturday, October 23, 2010



     Four sets of a 3-book stack of fiction paperbacks featuring bestselling authors.

     Bestselling AuthorMary Monroe
                                   - "God Ain't Through Yet"
                                   - "God Ain't Blind"
                                   - "Gonna Lay Down My Burdens"

     Bestselling Author: Stieg Larsson
                                - "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest"
                                    - "The Girl Who Played With Fire"
                                    - "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"

     Bestselling Author: Jeff Kinney
                               - "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth"
                                    - "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules"
                                    - "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw"

     Bestselling Author: Suzanne Collins
                                 - "Mockingjay"
                                     - "Catching Fire"
                                     - "Hunger Games"
     Price: $8
     Category: Miscellaneous Decor

     I absolutely LOVE to read, therefore I wanted to include one of my favorite authors - Mary Monroe. I also like the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series :)  Sims 2 mesh conversion of Wideopeneyes' paperbacks.  Enjoy the books!

 

 

 













14 comments:

RD said...

These are so great!! I've read those Mary Monroe books. Ah this totally made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Little Miss Epic said...

Thank you, may I ask what is the font you used? :D

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thank you, RD :)

Little Miss Epic, I used a font called "CK Jot". You can get it here:
http://www.azfonts.net/load_font/ck_jot.html

Martine said...

When it comes to books, less is definitely not more :D Btw, can I ask where those picture frames in the preview shots are from?

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thanks Martine :) The little frames came attached to the desk that the books are on. When I looked, it didn't state where the desk is from, but I will try to find out where I downloaded the desk from if you are still interested.

Pinklady1 said...

I love reading Mary Monroe. These are just so perfect for my sim. Thanks so much.

Martine said...

Ah I see, no it's fine then, I was looking for some nice stand alone frame meshes to recolor, but I'll keep looking :)

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thanks, Pinklady1.

Martine, hope you find what you're looking for :)

Anonymous said...

These are what I call a good read!! Beautiful covers too, thanks so much ;)

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thanks a lot :)

Praline said...

how cute! *-*

Sweet Ambrosia said...

Thank you Praline :P

BookyGirl13 said...

I'm just wondering before I download if your simmies can actually read there or if they're just deco :) Thanks!

Sweet Ambrosia said...

The books are just deco. Most books/comics/magazines for the Sims 3 game are just deco.